Your Research Proposal is due this week., Monday 10/27 by 9 a.m.
You cannot proceed with your project until your proposal is reviewed and approved by me. I may ask you to make revisions and resubmit.
1. PLN Twitter Thursday 10/16 at 5 p.m.
Essential Question Week Seven:
How am I preparing for data collection?
Post your Research Proposal for peer feedback
Tasks for this week:
Due Friday 10/24 by 9 p.m.:
1. Post your response to the Essential Question on your blog and your research proposal for peer feedback.
Due Sunday 10.26 by midnight :
2. Comment on the blogs of others.
3. Complete your second blog entry for the week reflecting on how you contributed to the learning of others, and the impact of your interaction with others through social media (Twitter, blog responses) on your learning.
You will post the URL for this second blog on LiveText by the listed due date. I will not go to your blog to find your postings.
Due Monday 10/27 by 9 a.m.
4. Your Research Proposal is due this week. It is assessed by me for a grade. This is a graded assignment.
You should not begin your project until your Research Proposal is approved.
The Research Proposal consists of:
A ‘working’ title
An introduction and context for your project
Your thematic literature review
Your Research Question
Your Research Design/Plan
In text citations as needed
References as needed
Your Research Proposal is presented as one narrative document in APA style. Please refer to the samples provided in the resources.
Share your work with the PLN on your blog and submit it to me in LiveText by 3/10 9 a.m. for my feedback and a grade.
5 .Use Twitter to connect with the #SEACCR PLN.
SOE 1, 4, 5, 8; ACEI 2.1, 3, 4, 5; ISTE.NETS.T 1, 2, 3, 4, 5