Your Framework and Justification and Research Question is due this week. Do not get behind in these assignments. The course is designed so that each assignment provides a foundation for the next assignment. AS you complete assignments you build the final products. If you build and compile each piece, you will not have to write a complete project at the end, you will build the project each week until it is completed in week 14.
Essential Question Week Five:
What methods that I learned about in the research literature can I use to collect data? What new methods will I need to design?
Post your Theoretical Framework and Research Questions(s) for peer feedback
Tasks for this week:
1. PLN Twitter Thursday 10/9 at 5 p.m.
Due Friday 10/10 9 p.m.:
1. Post your response to the Essential Question on your blog.
Due Sunday 10/12 midnight :
2. Comment on the blogs of others.
3. Complete your second blog entry for the week reflecting on how you contributed to the learning of others, and the impact of your interaction with others through social media (Twitter, blog responses) on your learning.
You will post the URL for this second blog on LiveText by the listed due date. I will not go to your blog to find your postings.
Due Monday 10/13 by 9 a.m.
4. Framework/Justification and Research Question(s)
Share your work with the PLN on your blog and submit it to me in LiveText by 10/13 9 a.m. for my feedback.
5 .Use Twitter to connect with the #SEACCR PLN.
6. Begin designing your research plan.
SOE 1, 4, 5, 8; ACEI 2.1, 3, 4, 5; ISTE.NETS.T 1, 2, 3, 4, 5