Your Discussion section is due this week Monday 12/19 by 9 a.m.
1. Tweet with the PLN Thursday 11/20 at 5 p.m.
Essential Question Week Eleven:
How will I apply what I learned from my data to teaching and learning in my classroom? How can others apply what I learned to their classrooms?
Post your Discussion for peer feedback
Tasks for this week:
Due Friday 11/21 by 9 p.m. :
2. Post your response to the Essential Question on your blog.
Due Sunday 11/23 midnight:
2. Comment on the blogs of others.
3. Complete your second blog entry for the week reflecting on how you contributed to the learning of others, and the impact of your interaction with others through social media (Twitter, blog responses) on your learning.
You will post the URL for this second blog on LiveText by the listed due date. I will not go to your blog to find your postings.
Due 12/19 by 9 a.m.
4. Discuss what you learned. What does the data tell you? What can you extrapolate from the data to the ‘real world’?
Share your work with the PLN on your blog and submit it to me in LiveText by Monday 12/19 9 a.m. for my feedback.
5 .Use Twitter to connect with the #SEACCR PLN.
6. Begin work on your Screencast (or other format) presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5x9bv3vtUA
7. Begin writing your conclusions/next step (this is the last section!) of your final paper/project
There is no PLN work scheduled for next week. Enjoy the holiday and use the time to finish the final sections of your paper.
SOE 1, 4, 5, 8; ACEI 2.1, 3, 4, 5; ISTE.NETS.T 1, 2, 3, 4, 5